Thursday, April 8, 2010

saudadesssss......

Ok, it's not that i don't want to move on. it's not that i live in my past. it's not that i don't love my life right now. and it's not that i don't appreciate what i have and what i do right now.
i just wanna be honest, that there are a lot of things that i do really really miss.


My own apartment with my own queen bed, walk-in closet, and bathroom =( I do also miss my green queen couch close to my window with a pool view.


the beautiful friendships. never had such an intense friendship like that before. i love you, guys!!



B&J wild berry margarita and smirnoff mango!! deliciosooo..... =p


Belisa and her delicious food!!


pao de queijo..., the fake one and the real one lol

and of course, the beaches!!!!!!

Those good times maybe had already gone, but the memories will stay in my heart forever (ceileeee.... hahaha)

No comments: