Tuesday, April 6, 2010

and the story starts..........

the first post!!
Finallyyyyyyy........... hahaha...

well, I've been writing since like almost 15 years ago, but this is my first blog =p
It's ashamed, i know...., but i don't even know why do i finally have this courage to write a blog.

Ok, about the title "life, love, and laugh". Simple, I'm living my life and my love with laugh =p Just trying to live my simple life and look for the bright side of each moment.
Oh, I hate bugs, especially butterfly!!


and caterpillar!! eeeewwww.......
i was gonna put a caterpillar pic, but then i thought that i'm not gonna open this blog anymore if i have to see that scary pic all the time hihihi...

I don't mind with these bugs though =)




Eventhough I hate bugs, but "nyanyian serangga" or "the bug's song" just sounds right in my ears. So, here it is..., my bug' songs.... ^_^

No comments: